High-precision pressure level transmitter Series 36 Xi W (CTD)
Multi-Parameter Probe with Digital Interfaces
The 36 Xi W series is built on the latest-generation microcontroller platform, which KELLER has developed to meet extremely high precision requirements and increase compatibility with a wide variety of interfaces. Along with pressure (level) information, digital interfaces also transmit other water parameters such as temperature and conductivity.
The 36 Xi W series is based on the proven KELLER 36 X W series using the high-quality 10 L-series pressure transducer. All series X pressure level transmitters feature an RS485 interface, which provide pressure and temperature standard, while versions requiring higher accuraty, temperature or conductivity sensor are available options. Multi-parameter probes fitted with pressure, temperature and conductivity sensors (CTD – conductivity, temperature, depth), are approximately 90 mm longer.
• Pressure sensor: resolution 5 ppm
• Mathematical compensation of nonlinearities and temperature dependencies
• Sturdy stainless steel housing (titanium or Hastelloy also available)
• Extended lightning protection fitted to the SDI-12 interface as standard
• Level measuring ranges from 0…3 m to 0…300 m. Higher ranges are possible using a Sub-Conn® connector
• Ultra-high long-term stability